• Any client who is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms will not be able to visit us. Please let us know as soon as possible wo we are able to re-arrange your appointment.
• If you have any underlying health issues and/or are classed as high risk please follow Government guidance.
• We ask that you arrive on time. If you are late for your appointment, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to continue with your service.
• Our Team Members will wear a visor and mask at all times.
• All clients and children over 12 years of age must wear a face mask / covering throughout your visit. Parents/Guardians accompanying a minor must also wear a mask at all times. We welcome you wear your own, but disposable masks are available upon request.
• Each station and all equipment will be fully disinfected before and after each client visit.
• We are unable to offer refreshments or magazines at this time – you are welcome to bring your own. (Please take with you when you leave the salon).
• Only one member per household permitted on the premises – please come alone (unless you are accompanying a minor)
• We would prefer it if you could pay for your service by card but are accepting cash if really needed.
• For Track and Trace purposes we will need to collate all necessary contact details to ensure our systems are up to date
• You will be asked to use hand sanitiser on entering and exiting the salon.